Are you passionate about achieving your full potential in your education or career journey? If there is one piece of advice we may offer from our collective experience, it is that the journey to success is not a lone endeavor. No one does it alone, and the so called ‘self-made person’ is a myth. Sir Isaac Newton said it best: “If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants”. In one way or another, we have been in your shoes before, and we would like to pass along the key lessons, best practices, and pitfalls to avoid from our educational, professional, and personal journeys in the hope of making yours a bit easier. We are a group of experienced professionals with cross-functional, cross-cultural and international experiences, offering free mentorship in areas such as:
- Education and exam prep: From preparing for common competitive exams to exploring various career options and studying abroad.
- Career advice: Designing a career path in disciplines such as architecture, consulting, engineering, entrepreneurship, law, medicine, product management, etc.
- Interview and resume prep: Preparing for general behavioral interviews, technical interviews, conducting company and industry research, creating an effective resume, and more.
- Soft skills: Communicating effectively, creative problem-solving approaches, conducting negotiations, team management skills, client engagement skills, addressing small and large audiences, etc.
- Networking advice: Building a strategy and active help for creating and nurturing a network of mentors
- Academic advice in select areas